Labels

My Button

Put my button on your Blog :)

Random Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Hello Everyone!

I'm here to announce the winner of the blog layout!
I used random.org to choose since I didn't want to be unfair or biased for anyone. The lucky number that was chosen was comment # 4 - ValarieAnn... who said...


Valerieann said...




Oh me PLEEEEEEEEASE. I am a new blogger who is very technically challenged and I would love to have a nice blog and also to learn more about it... :-)

Congratulations Valarie! :D you can contact me at holly@scrappily-everafter.com

thanks everyone for parting in the givaway, and remember...

ALL MY CUSTOM LAYOUTS ARE OFFERED AT AN INTRODUCTORY RATE OF $5.00 - CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR COLORS. :D 

0 comments:

Followers

My Button

Scrappily Ever After... button